Whether you are a simple inquirer or committed disciple, our adult Sunday school classes are designed to grow and mature you in your walk with Christ. To see how the Discipleship Ministry Team's curriculum fits together, please review our Adult Christian Education Program.
Fall 2018 Adult Sunday School Classes begins September 8th
GOD'S DESIGN FOR SEXUALITY IN A CHANGING CULTURE
Everyone outside the church is talking about sexual issues—gender identity, same-sex attraction, same-sex marriage—the world’s perspective on these issues has certainly changed over the last decade. So how do you answer questions about God’s design for sexuality for church members and their families? How can we be better equipped to understand a biblical perspective on sexuality and form a gospel-based response to questions from both inside and outside the church?
Harvest USA, an organization that has been thinking biblically and redemptively about these issues for decades, has now made a new video series that will help us wisely, kindly, and truthfully understand God’s biblical design for sexuality and give direction on how to speak the truth in love to the world around us.
Join Pastor Dana for this video-based discussion on the following (and similar such) topics:
- Why do we need to talk about sex?
- Why do we struggle with our sexuality?
- Is God’s design for sexuality still relevant today?
- What does the Bible really say about homosexuality?
- Can you change if you are gay?
- How can a single person live out God’s design for their sexuality?
- Understanding gender and transgender issues
- How to help the sexual struggler
- Key steps for raising sexually healthy kids
- Keeping your kids safe in an Internet world
THE BOOK OF PROVERBS
"The book of Proverbs uncovers the foundation of wisdom, marks out the paths that make us wise, and points us to the ultimate source of all true understanding: Jesus Christ....It provides wisdom for reflecting God's glory in the details of daily life and in one's relationships...Clear throughout is that following God's paths leads to blessing, whereas forsaking them leads to ruin"